There is still time to make your year-end donation to Rejuvenating Women.
By making a gift today in any amount, you make a large impact on each and every life that we serve.
To make a year-end tax-deductible donation or to become a monthly donor, please go to www.rejuvenatingwomen.com/
Rejuvenating Women’s Restored Wings Program is a two-year therapeutic, residential program that helps victims and survivors of human trafficking. Our objective is to empower trafficking survivors to lead healthy and independent lives.
In addition to living in the Restored Wings Home, the program offers:
- Individual and group counseling.
- DBT/CBT – Retraining the brain for positive and healthy thinking.
- Multiple groups with a focus on relapse prevention, addictions, co-dependency, and boundaries.
- Case management with monthly individualized empowerment plan.
- Celebrate Recovery, AA/NA meetings.
- Life Skills – Cooking, gardening, home maintenance, financial planning, etc.
- Learning about healthy relationships
- Assisting her with the next steps for education, GED, and job.
- Helping her discover her God-given career strengths and talents.
- Staff coordination for RW van transportation and attendance to all medical, dental, psychiatry appointments as well as other activities throughout the 7-day week.
- Tattoo branding removal through one of our medical clinic partners.
- Equine and art therapy through one of our community partners.
- Individual one to one mentorship.
- Weekly social outings where residents experience enjoyable and entertaining activities.
Thank you for your support!
P.O. Box 207
Boys Town, NE
Telephone: (800) 402-0601